This statement outlines how we will use your personal and company information when it is entered onto our website. By entering your data, you are agreeing to us processing your enquiry as outlined below. Narrow Aisle Limited endeavours to adhere to the Data Protection Act of 1998 when collating and processing personal data.
What information are we collecting from you?
Name, address, position in company, contact details i.e. email address, telephone and fax numbers.
Use of personal data
When you register to watch the video or to access company literature, you will be asked to enter some information about your company, we will only use this for our own company database and will NOT sell or exchange this information to any third party. The information we will hold on you will ONLY be used:
- To administer any personal services to you with your permission
- To keep you informed about any new products or services
- To gather any statistical analysis for own company use such as market analysis
- For internal company administration in relation to the service we provide you and your company
- To improve our own company products and services.
- To contact you about offers, new products and services that we think may be of interest to you and your company.
Linking to other websites
Our website contains links to other sites. Whilst we adhere to provide protection whilst you are using our website, we can not guaranteed your protection once you leave this site and enter into another. * If at any stage you would like to view the information that we hold on you or retrieve your information from us, please contact our Marketing Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org